Bank of America's Global Commercial Banking is seeking a Market Manager for the Midwest Region, Ohio Market. The Global Commercial Banking Middle Market segment of the Commercial Bank serves businesses with annual revenues of $100 million to $2 billion.
The Market Manager oversees a relationship management team that is responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution for effective delivery of products and services to clients and prospects. The Market Manager may also maintain responsibility for certain key accounts/portfolio in addition to the managerial component of the role. The role will be responsible for delivering service that will delight our clients and will supervise relationship managers and associates as well as managing relationships with credit, treasury and corporate/investment banking partners.
The Market Manager will coach and develop their team, create and implement strategies, processes and plans that enable the team to help clients meet their business goals while achieving the Bank's objectives and goals. The Market Manager will build and leverage internal and external partnerships, such as with centers of influence, to enhance the results of the team. The Market Manager is an integral member of the regional leadership team and will further develop strong relationships with the Regional Executive, Market Executives, other Market Managers, and key product and support partners. The Market Manager is accountable for the overall performance of their team, which includes hiring, coaching, training and managing performance, ensuring operational excellence and identifying and addressing obstacles to ensure the team’s success.
Office location is flexible to Columbus or Cincinnati.
Knowledge, skills, and leadership characteristics:
- Undergraduate degree required: Majors in business, finance or economics preferred. MBA desirable.
- Over 10 years of experience in dealing with large commercial businesses (Commercial Banking experience preferred).
- Demonstrates deep and broad business acumen and is a business person with strong technical and credit skills.
- Strong understanding of sales organizations and sales processes.
- Champion change and ensure changes are effectively implemented.
- Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrates strong teaming behavior that creates win-win solutions that build trust.
- Able to drive integration among multiple partners and functions.
- Able to influence executive management and provide thought leadership across the organization.
- Easily navigates multiple client and support organizations.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and acts with speed - able to achieve results quickly.
- Displays personal courage, makes tough people and business decisions.
- Communicates crisply and candidly.
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity.
- Series 7, 63 (Must obtain series 7 & 63 license within 180 days of start date).
Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: 40
Fill in the fields and attach a resume or cover letter. Do not forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.