Thread: I want out of my car loan

I want out of my car loan

I bought a 2001 chevy Duramax it is worth about $22k. I owe about $24k and I have had the truck for a little mor ethan 1 year. I have high payments becaus eof my credit. however, I have been on time with all of my payments.

My payment each month is $650 . I want to sell my truck and get a jeep liberty or some small used SUV that is worth about the 3rd of the price of my truck. Is there any way out of this deal?

I am tired of paying the $650 price tag and I really am tire of the vehicle. Even though it is still under warranty, I am seeing alot of matienance problems.

Plus we want to buy a house soon and $650 is alot of money to through at a car. I hope I ddin't figure this out too late.

Try selling the car to someone who will take over the loan payments. You could use the car as a trade in on a new vehicle. Otherwise, I guess you are stuck with it unless you let the car go back which would ruin whatever credit you have so I wouldn't recommend that option.

I want to buy second hand forklifts and looking for company which give me best vehicle loan services. Please help on it and give your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by skkhan View Post
    I bought a 2001 chevy Duramax it is worth about $22k. I owe about $24k and I have had the truck for a little mor ethan 1 year. I have high payments becaus eof my credit. however, I have been on time with all of my payments.

My payment each month is $650 . I want to sell my truck and get a jeep liberty or some small used SUV that is worth about the 3rd of the price of my truck. Is there any way out of this deal?

I am tired of paying the $650 price tag and I really am tire of the vehicle. Even though it is still under warranty, I am seeing alot of matienance problems.

Plus we want to buy a house soon and $650 is alot of money to through at a car. I hope I ddin't figure this out too late.
    Why not sell the car?