Thread: Investment banker

Investment banker

Question 1: I was wondering if their is anything you can do (I am a student in high school) to learn about the investment banking profession. For example, something to teach you about the basics.

Question 2: Also what degrees should you get to be an investment banker. MBA I know and Engineering were two that captured my mind.

Join the school of banking and learn banking rules ways of working.

As an investment banker there is always the opportunity to meet and interact with senior people. Not only is this an opportunity to better understand how top people in a given industry think and operate, it can present opportunities at many points along the career path.

Indeed! Banking is very easy if you show some interest give some time to your study.

Banking is not a hard thing to learn. Ask this concern to the nearest bank or someone who have deeper understanding about this topic.

How can we invest in banks??

Plot No.21, II Floor,Usha Nagar Extension, Near Ranjit Hanuman Temple, Above State Bank of Patiala,
    For banking investment, if you are beginner then take help from a experienced one.They will guide you the right direction.

For a business owner about choosing an investment banker, choosing the best one for your situation and who will provide top quality advice are key. It could mean the distinction between a unsuccessful compared to effective deal, or at a lowest, a badly implemented deal with a low assessment, problematic conditions or heavy cost of investment compared to a well implemented deal.

A troubling issue is that most business owners do not sustain continuous connections with investment bankers and will only work with that person once - on that master's deal. Since it is such an important decision as a lot is driving on the deal, how does a business owner choose the right investment banker to signify his interests?