Thread: How to qualify for a credit card?

How to qualify for a credit card?

What requirements does someone need to qualify for a credit card with a low % interest? Is credit score the sole thing banks look at? What are some ways to minimize the interest debt that credit cards cause? Thanks.

There are different rules as per different banks for credit card and as per their rules if you are eligible then only you can apply for the credit card.

Credit card is very useful, we can use it at difficult situation when we don't have cash.

Their are many types of credit cards. Go to the bank near you and ask for their services.

The most advantageous to use a credit card with a grace period. Usually it lasts for about 55 days. If you payed all the credit during this grace period, you do not have to pay interest. I don't know about other countries, but in Russian banks there is such a practice.
    Last edited by katt888; 10-26-2013 at 10:13 PM.

There are different rules as per different banks for credit card and as per their rules if you are eligible then only you can apply best golf gear? for the credit card.

I think the main thing is credit score. If your credit score is excellent, you do not need to worry. Otherwise, I think they can do additional checks. In this case, it all depends on the bank.