Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generating income from investments?

Generating income from investments?

What are some ways that you guys generate income from investments? I've heard of a few strategies such as dividend stocks, bond yields, even treasury bonds. But at the moment rates and yields are much lower than usual. I'd love to hear your strategies for generating income from investments, such as in a retirement portfolio.

apart what you have heard their are mutual funds , retirement policy , endowment policy etc you can get detail information from finance consultant contact them.

I agree with jharna. Apart from bonds, shares there are many other investment plans are available in the market. Mutual fund i would like to prefer is the best investment plan. Bonds, shares are good investment plans but there is a lot of risk involve in these plan whereas there is no risk involved in mutual fund your investment is in safe hands always.
    Last edited by mark.1; 10-15-2012 at 06:26 AM.

There are lots of ways today to generate income from investments the main ways are stocks,bonds,shares and i think the most secure way is to invest in Gold.I just invest my money in Gold with the help of Axis Bank

We can generate income from the investment, but it should be legal.

I think the best investment are to purchase company share.

You can invest on forex trading or another way is invest your money on reliable website who shared there company share.

Visit local bank near you. Ask for their services. Investing is something we have to work out while where young to keep a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by lindadale View Post
    There are lots of ways today to generate income from investments the main ways are stocks,bonds,shares and i think the most secure way is to invest in Gold.I just invest my money in Gold with the help of Axis Bank

You are right here..I've also invested my money in Gold.

the most secure way is to invest in Gold .Gold has become a complex product in last five years, particularly since the global meltdown in 2008.
    Investing money in gold is worth bcz it is a hedge against inflation. Over a period of time, the return on gold investment is in line with the rate of inflation