Thread: Banks that offer low spread exchanges?

Banks that offer low spread exchanges?

What are some banks that offer low spreads when trading foreign currencies? For example when traveling to India from the United States, where can I get a low commission exchange on these currencies? Would it be best to exchange at a dealer at the airport or is there a way to get a better deal when changing currencies? Thanks.

Well one of the more convenient ways to get fx is at the airport. You might be able to exchange at a low rate at a bank. Most commonly traveled to countries exchange with US dollars often so you might be able to get a low exchange.

In my personal opinion it would be fairly difficult to coordinate and set up in the first place but it seems interesting. Not too sure if it'll work though because how do you get the word out there and is it even plausible in the first place?
    Last edited by hooper; 07-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.

When it comes to auto loans, people with good or excellent credit (credit scores above 700) don't know how good they have it. For these borrowers, auto loans are easy to come by. But, what about the rest of us? Those with fair or poor credit scores do not have such a nice time when attempting to finance a car with a car loan. Here are 5 tips for finding banks that offer auto loans for bad credit individuals.

Thanks for sharing such informative stuff here..I was waiting for such material since a long time..