Thread: Offshore investment fund

Offshore investment fund

Hello,

I have investing in an offshore investment fund regulated in the country where it is installed.
    My profitability is good (approx 10% / year) and the risk is low (0.5% of my capital).

The minimum for entrance is 10 000€.

If you are interested, I can introduce you.
    You can contact me by MP.

Sincerely,

Form T1135 provides information on foreign investments and funds held by taxpayers outside Canada and discloses the amount of income earned therefrom. For the 2012 and prior taxation years, Form T1135 was a one-page form that was relatively easy for your accountant to complete.

Offshore investment refers to a wide variety of investment techniques that exploit tax reductions offered outside of a investor's home country.

There is no lack of money-marketplace, bond and equity assets offered by dependable offshore investment companies that are monetarily sound, time-tried and, in particular, legitimate. Offshore explains the repositioning by a entity of an exchange process starting with one countryside then onto the next, normally an operational procedure, for example, assembling, or supporting processes. Indeed state governments make utilization of offshore investment.