Thread: What would you like to see changed with banks?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    I'd like to see credit and loans lent out a little more. They are very strict about lending right now. I'm not saying that lending should be like it was 5 years ago where credit was too easy. I think smaller banks can have a bit more say in who they lend to.
    They have definitely made it a lot harder to borrow money. It's more difficult now to borrow against your home but at the same time rates are much lower. I would like to see more incentive for the middle class to invest in home buying rather than renting, this could help the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    They have definitely made it a lot harder to borrow money. It's more difficult now to borrow against your home but at the same time rates are much lower. I would like to see more incentive for the middle class to invest in home buying rather than renting, this could help the economy.
    More business lending and more faith in small businesses to fulfill debt agreements. We need some way for the middle class to have more liquidity and flexibility and banks play a major part in this. That's my 2 cents on the situation.